Putting together out of town bags can be easy just by following a few steps.
- Choose a vessel - Choosing a vessel can be a tough decision as it depends on what your putting in it. It can be a box (which is great for heavier items), a basket (which is unique and presentable), paper bag (which are cost effective but nice), or a canvas bag (which can have graphics applied to it). Either choice would be perfect.
- Add Edibles - Adding edibles provides a nice touch to any gift bag or basket. This can be wine, fruit, candy, or even other items like coffee.
- Add Sourvenirs - These items are very helpful for guests wanting to take something back with them. This is practically essential for destination weddings and great for everyone. These items can be postcards, shot glasses, disposable camers, and even buttons.
- Play Tour Guide - There will always be a need for directions and playing tour guide by adding items that help will surely be welcome. Things like dictionaries, event schedules, and maps are creative ways to gain guest interest in a digital world.
- Pamper - Nothing says relaxation like a few pampering items to relax with. Things like eye masks, bath salts, and incense provide great ways for anyone to calm down.
- Entertain - Finding ways to stay entertained before the big show is important for any trip. Including items like pool floaters for the kids, mini checker boards, and a list of fun places to go on the destination; this is a crucial need for any gift bag.
- Other items - Any other items that can easily be tossed in to give the gift a welcoming feel.
Overall, OOT bags are effective tools to getting guests to experience a wedding like they never have. It can be great for couples and weddings or even as gifts for anyone.